UnoCasa Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
The Business Development Executive serves as a point person for the organisation responsible for sourcing and managing business leads, deals and business strategy. We love Business Development “athletes” with backgrounds in business development consulting or in the energy sector. If the traits below resonate, we should definitely talk.
Represent Structions not Limited in meetings with executives from other companies.
- Has a solid executive presence and high integrity.
- Is a networking ninja. Should excel at building solid relationships over time.
- Is not afraid of fast paced or dynamic work. You’re eager to tackle tough challenges head on Develop strong working relationships inside and outside the organisation.
- Regularly meets and beats goals.
- You are a metric maven.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit: should be able to set the right priorities without being told what or how.
- Is extremely organized and proactive in managing organisation’s business
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Expert competency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planningKnowledge of marketing strategies.
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment.
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism.
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences or any relevant course.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 5 years Business Development experience in Energy or Consulting.
- Prior experience working in a high-growth or start-up company.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application:
Applicants should send their Applications citing the job code “VAC/CC/CA/Feb18″ or VAC/CC/HA/Feb18” to: jobs@unocasaltd.
Application deadline: 23rd February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will contacted.