Aju mbaise is a fat burning traditional herb, a combination of 5 different leaves, roots and bark of a medicinal tree wrapped together.
The herb got it’s name from it producers, a village called Mbaise, in Imo state, Nigeria.
It’s an Orthodox method of trimming down post pregnancy fat by the Mbaise women when cooked with uda, uziza and ehuru. Aju mbaise wasn’t sold in Mbaise those days because almost all the women of child bearing age knew the bush to get it from.
How it got to the Market:
It was introduced to the local Igbo markets when they started inter marrying from other Igbo communities. So, Aju Mbaise started it’s journey of circulation in some Nigerian market as some indigenes even travel abroad with it when they saw the significant results. While the herbs works effectively, the fake ones also filtered into the markets.
4 Types of Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise for flat tummy and weight loss (omugwo boost)
- Aju Mbaise for fertility boost ( mixed with nettle leaves, red clover, fertility roots and spices)
- Aju Mbaise for infections, menstrual irregularities.
- Aju mbaise for fibroid treatment infused with soursop, fibroid roots, infection roots, maca roots and burdock roots.
Who Can Use the Herbs?
Anybody can use the herb depending on what you need it!
Nursing mothers: These herbs are usually taken by women especially those who just put to bed. It helps to detoxify, cleanse and sanitise the stomach after delivery.
Women with big tummy who have given birth before.
Single ladies who wants to slim down.
Importance of Aju Mbaise tea
This includes the extra health benefits of this wonder herbal tea
- Flat tummy and weight loss(flat tummy tea): It’s used for overall weight loss and flattening the stomach especially after childbirth most achievable within 3- 4 weeks intensive planning.
- Bad blood removal(infection flush): It gets rid of the stale and bad blood in the womb, the excess water and every post natal substances that may be left hence allowing the stomach to return to its normal size.
- Irregularity in menstruation(menstrual disorder control tea): It also helps the woman’s cycle to normalize and ready for conception. Stops painful and scanty menstruation.
- For detoxification(Ajumbaise flat tummy tea): A woman who just miscarried or had an abortion can take it too to clear off dead particles.
- Enhances fertility( Aju mbaise fertility tea) in women by cleansing unwanted dead cells. The fertility herb helps them to be vulnerable for pregnancy.
- Ovulation correction (,infection cleanse 1 pack ): It’s also used by those undergoing ovulation inconsistency and dilution of painful ovulation.
- Aju Mbaise for Fibroid (Ajumbaise fibroid tea) shrinks Fibroid and tumors at early stage.
- It prevents mouth odour that comes out from inside the stomach.
- Prevents Fallopian tubal blockage.
- It nourishes the skin.
- It’s an anti diabetic, cancer, tumors, ovary cysts and malaria.
Preparation and cooking:
For the tea, put a teabag in a cup, add hot water, stir for 15 minutes, your tea is ready.
For the raw, wash the wrap with water, don’t loosen it up.
Put in a bigger pot
Pour about 4 litres of water enough to cover the Aju mbaise.
Add the cooking spices , don’t wash because they are in their edible form.
Cook for 30 minutes to bring out it’s golden colour.
Sieve the water in a cup to cool a bit. Drink.
Boil the complete pack for 5 days, or add fresh water and boil again, extract the water and store in a bottle refrigerate, just warn it whenever your about to drink it.
What you combine it with (optional)
- Meat pepper soup
- Yam pepper soup
- Lime or lemon juice in the tea cup.
For the tea: a cup in the morning before food and night after food.
For the raw, 1 big cup of tea cup in the morning before breakfast and in the night 2 hours after dinner.
Original Taste: tasteless with delicious aroma.
For effective result:
Drink it warm not cold… Yes! for your tummy to feel it’s warmness.
For best one month diet plan, a tea pack is OK.
For the raw, use 5 wraps in a month, one Aju with the spices for 5 days, and you will be amazed at your new size.
Eat balance diet and exercise too, don’t go and be eating for 3.
The tea pack is more effective as everything is blended for quicker absorption and lasts more than 2 years.
For the raw ones, keep in a cool dry place, avoid water, avoid sun, ants and Lasts more than 6 months.
- No side effects recorded so far except weight loss.
- Recommended for mothers whose babies are taking solids and milk.
- If your on exclusive or if your baby becomes too light, stop till after breastfeeding.
- It suppresses hunger, try eating if your nursing a child.
- The fertility mixture boost conception too fast.
- For women yet to give birth, drink 2 cups of the fertility tea daily.
- Not to be taken by pregnant women.
Where to Buy Aju Mbaise:
- We Sell Online: Nationwide delivery both tea and fresh. Because of the delicate nature if Aju Mbaise herbs, we sell direct to users for better prescription and dosage .
Aju Mbaise is gradually becoming generally acceptable slim tea boss by Nigerian nursing mothers because of it’s noticeable positive effects on the body.
It’s a blessing from Igbo land.
No Yoruba or English name for it yet, unless later.
Call: 0802 606 6041
To buy the original Aju Mbaise tea or fresh with spices as we deliver nationwide.
Or shop online for more secured delivery within 24 hours click 👇
*Warning – We are registered herbal company under the AM herbal umbrella , RC:2653552, Our herbal products are 100% natural and effective.
Call or whatsapp: 08026066041
Get our month fresh aju plan now at #4500 (5 packs) .
Tea is #7000
7 days body detox #2500
Beware of fake !
Follow us @ajumbaise_herbal on Instagram to see reviews about Aju Mbaise flat tummy tea.